Thursday, May 04, 2006

A swim in Baden

Last night we went out to the beer gardens to meet some of the new praktikants. When that closed we proceeded to go to Pickwicks, the local english pub. The thing is Pickwicks has a fountain infront of it and it's tradition to get thrown in before leaving. I had just missed the mass dunking the week before due to my trip to Edinburgh-Barcelona so I knew I was going in. Olivier had come back for a week for some work thing so when he was about to leave Vance and his posse pounce throwing him in. Vance, knowing I hadn't gone it yet targetted me next. I didn't mind going in but figured it'd be more fun to put up a struggle and make them work for it. I think I put a decent struggle but didn't want to kick and flail too much incase I took out someone's teeth. I had a good hold of Vance's leg and was trying to force him in with me, but with my feet off the ground, I didn't have much leverage and eventually in I went. Afterwards we threw in Vance and Tommy and a few others. All in all a good night.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google